Friday, June 14, 2013

Live

there are a few fonts to choose on this blog, and that's about it. not that it matters....at all... but i'd rather write in Futura, or whatever it's called.
when i am at home (despite the fact that i have a  job that takes up most of tuesday and thursday) which is most of the time, i bother other people online. not like a court order for me to stay away from them or anything...well...who knows.

I think I just miss having friends there all the time.
but before was too much crap had gone down for me to try to mend things, now too much time has gone by, so i have to ignore that group of friends. my old group would hate my newer group of friends... but i mean, when I was with my old group of friends I was smoking, drinking a lot, EVERY weekend, normally more often than just the weekend. none of us had fun like we used to. most of them were getting into hard drugs (which i had no interest in.)

either way. i think my life is going down a better road, as shitty as it may seem, i am confident that there are brighter days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment