Monday, June 10, 2013

Keck

so, the plan was for me to drive to USC Keck Medical Center and i was going to meet up with Dr. ----------- and then they'd show me where to park, where i am working, what i'd be doing and such. but then i got a call saying that there was a clinic going on elsewhere today to my little tour'de'employment would have to wait until tomorrow, which i don't mind about too much, seeing that this morning i was pretty nervous. though i'm not sure if that will be any different tomorrow.
I have taken a few more photo's and reposted in attempt to sell my road bike on craigslist. you can take a look if you'd like.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/bik/3859399920.html

this picture is NOT one of the pictures of my bike. it is actually a picture of a table that i like that i took back in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment