Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father.

Today was Father's day. a day that my dad is never too bothered about. but we end up doing something anyway because it is almost sad and pathetic if we don't.
My family and I ended up going to an indian place to eat Lunch, which was not bad at all. then we went to Costco...which I did not like. altogether, 
i do not like that store, I am not sure why.
afterwards we went home and i took a short nap, and since we didn't have anything else planned for the day I headed down to The Cause, because the church was putting on monthly meetings under the name of "tribe- Native Summer" which is actually great. (i'll get into detail about what Tribe is another time.
one of these days i'll write more than just a few lines on a blog entry...that day it not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment