Saturday, October 25, 2014

"Fu**ed."

I THOUGHT that I would write something on this ma-jigg while someone (anyone) is still reading it... ...not that it matters a huge amount... i think I am at this intersection of my life where I am just...Stuck. my friend, i won't say his name, he doesn't read this, nor will he ever...but I'll refer to him as GA. Either way,Ihaven't spoken to GA in, years, but I remember something he said to me when we were drunk on my 18th birthday. (yes...A while ago.) but he was talking about himself... he said; "...I feel...I feel like I am Fucked...I keep trying to tell people about this and no one gets it, hopefully you will. but I feel 'stuck'I feel 'Stuck' ...actually, I am 'Fucked' And there is a HUGE difference. the difference is that when you are 'Stuck' you 'can't find the answer' while if you are 'Fucked'; There IS No Answer." -For whatever reason, that really resignated with me, and it has stayed with me for all this time...since high school, and I graduated '07...which is kind of scary...

1 comment:

  1. If you want an answer, get quiet and go within. The answer is already here, you just have to listen.

    ReplyDelete