Tuesday, October 14, 2014

1988

I am not sure what to do with myself. Born in 1988 Give or take. You are not crying for me- oh argentina. when you smile- you smile with all of your teeth at once. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Oh Tokyo Police Club-----okay- now the actual Blog entry starts; Alright- well, I am really in the situation of not knowing what to do with myself. I can just go through life and be bored, i dunno, I feel like I might commit suicide if i do that....I realize that I may have mentioned killing myself right there, and I don't Actually ever want to kill myself, or hurt ANYONE for that matter. In fact, it almost seems that committing suicide is something that lazy people do because they feel pain, or don't see a point to anything (or whatever your situation is) and they (more or less) say "fuck it" and "get acquainted with 'Dirty Harry'." Either way, my depression is just boredom [I'm sure] I am in bed most mornings when I wake up and I think: "What is the point of getting out of bed?" Not in a "Eff the World" sort of way, more of- Bored, I actually have NOTHING to do if I get out of bed. i need something or someone and to make it clear- I AM NOT going to hurt/kill myself or anyone else...EVER. So if you read the first few lines of this, freaked out, then skimmed to the end, I should write more often... ...pokemon...

No comments:

Post a Comment