Saturday, August 10, 2013

Elesium

I am writing this Blog entry for last night.
I was home most of the day, and went to the movies at night to see a movie that i enjoyed, but can't be bothered to look up the name  of at the moment...Elesium...THAT"'S what (I think) it is called. it  was a very good film, though, i got Very tired half way through  it (big surprise there.)

I started writing a short story yesterday.
I had been planning to write a short story for a while, but (my friend) Chris just published his short story on amazon.com (which was VERY good.) and i thought that i would take a stab at it. no idea how I'll do, but only time will tell...
[I realize that the picture has Nothing to do with what has been written, but, I am running low on pictures and i thoughts that this one would do.]

No comments:

Post a Comment