Monday, August 5, 2013

5pm

yesterday was mostly me trying to get some sleep, so i could operate as a normal human being for the rest oof the day. though i have never been one to sleep during the day so I ended up being in my bed from 12-noon to 5pm, just laying there with my eyes closed.
it doesn't matter too much because i ended up going to bed around 8:30-9:00pm anyway, so I (more or less) wasted the day.
the reason I was so tired was because I went to sleep at around 5:00am on Sunday morning.
I am one of those people that does not do  well with little to no sleep. I am fine at first, but as the day progresses, I slowly get to the point where I cannot do ANYTHING without feeling so tired that I could drop down anywhere and take a nap.
After last night's Rest I am feeling much more human. And I believe that I can take on the day...Whatever that may involve.

No comments:

Post a Comment