Thursday, July 11, 2013

GFs

I was thinking today because i was at home, alone, bored.
and i was thinking "what is the point"....not in a suicidal way or anything. i really don't want to kill myself. that won't solve anything. but i mean, what am i doing? what good, or bad am i doing for the world? I don't even feel like I am making a difference at all...
...enough of the sad pathetic stuff...
...It's funny how when you ask someone to do something, there life is "too hectic" and they are "way too busy" for any other work. yet, when asked what they have been doing, they say "nothing."

Something else I began thinking about is the fact that I don't have a girlfriend.
are Girlfriends worth it?
could i even get one if i tried?


"girlfriends are like jobs...you don't quit it with the old one until you have a better one."

No comments:

Post a Comment