Sunday, July 14, 2013

AMY'sStarbucksRiteAidMoviesCruze'sRedRobin



Today I went to  a location called Amy's Cafe in La Mirada for breakfast/lunch thingy with Cruz and mike, this was fun, but i wasn't feeling the best, which is to be expected from my meds. I kept trying to ignore it since i am -normally- feeling like crap in the morning, and i start feeling better (though sleepy) as the day progresses.
It turns out there isn't much that I can do about feeling tired, so i'll just have to deal with that.
after AMY's we stopped at rite aid and got some candy, we stopped at Starbucks where mike introduced me to the best green tea that i have ever......drank....drunk...i'm going with 'drank'. 
from there we went to whittier village cinemas to see the movie; Pacific Rim which was GREAT! I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoy's action movies, or was a fan of the graphic novel series.
after that we went back to cruze's for a bit, then for dinner we went to Red Robin to try some beer that mike and cruz had been raving about. and it turns out; it was worth raving about, it was a Very enjoyable drink.
all in all, great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment